Here at Williams & Yates, we are delighted to announce that we have been awarded Which? Trusted Trader membership. Over the last several months we have been going through the vigorous process to become a Which? Trusted Trader.
Our membership represents the high-quality service that Williams & Yates was originally established to provide. To become a member, we were subjected to a physical assessment by Trading Standards professionals. All aspects of the business are examined to ensure that our processes, procedures and policies are inline with what is expected of a professionally operating business. As part of the process our assessor chose 10 clients to obtain references and get a greater view of what some of our customers thought of our service. Our reviews and reputation is something that we take great pride in at Williams & Yates.
How being a Which Trusted Trader gives you peace of mind:
- Policies and terms are backed up and certified by Trading Standards. Our terms and conditions have been approved by Trading Standards and therefore our clients know they are dealing with a business that is fair for all.
- Sound financial standing. Our accounts are assessed to ensure that the business is in good financial health, ensuring Williams & Yates is a safe choice for our clients.
- Client referrals. Which? Trusted Trader do not just take our word for it, they ask our existing clients too. Ten clients are asked to provide their experience of our services to make sure we are what we say we are.
- In person assessment and thorough assessment. Becoming a Which? Trusted Trader is not simply a tick box exercise. We go through multiple assessments with an assessor attending the business premises to get a real feel for the ethics and quality of the business.
- Consistent quality. Our processes and policies are tested to ensure they are followed at all times which ensures a consistent service to our clients resulting in a higher quality service.
Take a look at our Which? Trusted Trader page here
Becoming a Which? Trusted Trader is another way to demonstrate the level of service that we offer, combined with our other trade association memberships as well as our reputation you are can be sure that you move is in safe hands with Williams & Yates. Need at quote? Get in touch now.