Williams & Yates are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for all employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practises in all that we do.
– Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision-making activities.
– Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
– Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
– Reduce waste through re0use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and sustainable.
– Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored or disposed of.
– Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
– When required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
– Communicate our environmental policy and commitments to clients, customers and the general public and encourage them to support it.
– Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
The team at Williams & Yates went above and beyond for our recent move within London. They seemed so helpful throughout the whole process and all the people we dealt with couldn’t do more to help. The company seems to have a great ethos!
Book your survey
To book or ask us a question, call us on 0208 081 0188 or get in touch.